Come Join Our Team
We're looking for great people with a passion to help our "Online Family!"
Catholic Software: Online Trainer/Demonstrator
Mass Intentions Online: A cloud-based Catholic software company is looking for a product demonstrator to conduct demonstrations (pre-sale), then train our “Online Family” members how to use the software (post-sale). The hours of this position vary as we receive requests for demonstrations from all US time zones; flexibility in scheduling is highly desirable. Each demonstration/training session is approximately 90 minutes in length.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position
· Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of features and functionality of Mass Intentions Online suite of applications and software
· Conduct Zoom-based demonstrations and training sessions for Catholic church personnel
· Assess customer’s needs and follow up with established procedures
· Responsible for maintaining online records of contacts and timelines
· Ability to function independently in a busy environment, as well as part of a team
· Establish and maintain excellent client rapport via phone, email communications, and online demonstrations
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to learn new products quickly
· Strong verbal communications
· Ability to present remotely (online) to parish/church individuals or groups
· Must be well-spoken, energetic, and have the ability to improvise
· The most important education requirement is a willingness to learn, with an open mind: you can become an expert in a short time. It also helps to have previous experience demonstrating products, or representing a brand
· Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
· An intimate knowledge of Catholicism is required! If you've worked or volunteered in a Catholic Parish, that is an advantage.
· A high speed internet connection to your home office for the company provided VoIP telephone.
· Must be a U.S. citizen
The position is part time, offers a rate of $20.00 per hour after training. And, a bonus of $25.00 per conversion of any prospect to a client that you have facilitated.
The first two weeks of employment are guaranteed 20 hours per week for guided, self and online training at $15.00 per hour. The number of hours following the training period will be determined by the number of demonstrations and training sessions that are scheduled. The hours are flexible based on your availability and the needs of the company.
Work Location: Fully Remote
To apply please write: email@example.com