Facility Room Scheduler
This new Mass Intentions Online Facility Room Scheduling Module is fully integrated with your Mass calendar and has the ability to help you easily manage your parish meeting schedules, facility reservations, and resource allocation. The module is designed to interact with the Mass schedule portion of our system.
The MIO Room Scheduler will allow the parish to set up Rooms, Groups, and itemize available Amenities. These components all come together in a set of new calendar views which will allow your parish ministry groups to reserve rooms and associated resources for meetings and other activities. This module is set up to help your parish family automatically avoid scheduling conflicts and further streamline operations for your parish staff. Parish Masses and celebrations that take place in the Church, Chapel, and School will be automatically reflected on your facility schedule for each day.
Features & Functions
· Meeting Rooms – Add a room for each space where meetings are held: church, chapel, classrooms, parish hall (including partitions for simultaneous use), gymnasium, garden, etc. Each space will be individually setup with scheduled weekly hours, room capacity minimums and maximums, and then will be color-coded for easy viewing.
· Meeting Groups – Create a profile for each of your parish ministries and groups that regularly use facility space. Each profile includes contact information and color-coding that flows to every meeting reservation that is made by a group.
· Meeting Reservations – Reserving a room is as easy as clicking on a date of the calendar. Double-booking is automatically detected in order to avoid scheduling conflicts between groups and resources. A notification can be sent to the parish manager and group leaders to confirm each reservation in the system. Daily emails can be generated for the onsite maintenance staff containing the schedule for the day ahead.
· Meeting Amenities – Add the parish resources which are able to be reserved for meetings: tables, chairs, podiums, projectors, televisions, etc. Indicate the number of each that are available for request and as meetings are scheduled, Room Scheduler will automatically eliminate resource conflicts.
· View Usage – View your room schedule by day, week, month, or as a list. Filter each view by group or room to get a birds-eye look at the parish schedule from whatever angle is most helpful.
· Meeting Schedules –The MIO Room Scheduler offers the ability to print a hardcopy of the daily, weekly, or monthly view of your facility usage so that you can post your schedule wherever you need it.
· User Rights – Granular user rights enable administrators to dictate permissions as needed for each staff member. Easily control who can view, edit, delete, change settings and more.
· Publish on your parish website –Post a "live" view of the room scheduling calendar on your website with all of the same viewing options you see when logged in. You choose which rooms show online and you choose to hide or show various group name who have reserved the room.
The pricing structure for this module is similar to our MIO pricing, as it is structured based upon the total number of Masses you schedule per week.
- 8 Masses or less per week: $5.00 per month
- 9-14 Masses per week: $10.00 per month
- 15 or more Masses per week: $15.00 per month.
None. Period. No limit on the number of rooms you have. No limit on the number of users accessing the module. No limit on the number of groups you service. No restrictions...