Our new Mass Intentions Online Maintenance Scheduling Module has the ability to help you easily and efficiently manage your parish maintenance issues. The module is designed to interact with the rest of the Mass Intentions Online system.
The MIO Maintenance Scheduler will allow staff members to create a maintenance request which will cause trigger notification emails to be sent out to applicable staff. The request is then viewable on the active issue list and later can be assigned the chosen vendor to address the situation. The system will keep track of the details of the necessary “fix” at every step along the way until the request is marked as “Closed.”
Features & Functions
- Submit a Request – When an issue arises on parish grounds, begin the process of getting it taken care of by submitting a maintenance request (located under your User Name menu). The system will record the location of the issue along with a description of the problem at hand. The user will be able to assign a priority level to that request. If outside help is required, each record has the ability to assign a vendor for the issue. And, your in-house staff can be listed as well. An auto-suggest feature is available for some fields, making data entry quick and easy.
- Outside Vendors – Build a complete database of all your contractors and vendors. Create a profile for each of the outside vendors that your parish regular contracts with. Each vendor profile includes contact information for the business, two points of contact, as well as fields to record phone numbers, email addresses, and the business website
- Vendor Categories – Each vendor can be assigned to one or more categories, allowing parish staff to quickly generate a list of options when a problem needs attending to.
- View Open/Closed Requests – As requests are generated, they are added to the Open Request list. Inside each record, the parish staff has the ability to document the steps that have been taken to address the maintenance issue along the way. Once an issue has been resolved, it can be closed and will then be moved to the Closed Request list. This allows items that have been archived to be accessed in the months and years ahead if necessary.
- Email Notifications – Designate users to receive notifications when the status of a maintenance request changes. Email updates to the requestor.
- User Rights – Granular user rights enable administrators to dictate permissions as needed for each staff member. Easily control who can view and who can submit requests. Also indicate who will receive maintenance request notifications.
- Mobile friendly!
The MIO Maintenance Scheduler module is available as an add-on module with a one-time cost of $100.00